Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Word Wednesday - Prayer



The Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:26-28

Ahhhhh, so grateful for the Spirit. When I don't know for what to pray, He teaches me. He silences my fears and helps me to overcome discouragements. When I can't pray, He does.

This morning I had such a great prayer time. It was so spontaneous and beautiful. I was filled with hope and joy in my intercession for others. God was truly with me and He knew just what I was to pray for. He used me for something great, and blessed me, when I wasn't expecting it. That is grace, isn't it?

God is full of grace for you and your prayer life. Jump in. Say "hey" to Him and see what happens.

If you need prayer, let me know. I will put you on sticky notes throughout my house so that I will remember to pray.

No comments: