Friday, June 25, 2010

Fervor Friday - Sunshiny

Fervor Friday is a day to share a poem, prose, phrase, or quote. I love old poetry books and I am currently reading through three! The following is taken from Leaves of Gold, An Anthology of Prayers, Memorable Phrases, Inspirational Verse & Prose, Edited by Clyde Francis Lytle (copyright 1948)

I dedicate this to my friend, Rhonda Ledbetter, who tells me, I need a bit of her sunshine when I am having a bad day.


Sunshiny - Have you ever had your day suddenly turn sunshiny because of a cheerful word? Have you ever wondered if this could be the same world, because someone had been unexpectedly kind to you? You can make today the same for somebody. It is only a question of a little imagination, a little time and trouble. Think now, "What can I do today to make someone happy?" --- old persons, children, servants ~ even a bone for the dog, or sugar for the bird! Why not?

~ Babcock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, beloved one! I am honored and thrilled and challenged!

Love you MUCH MUCH,
Rhonda