Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A look back; 2012. A look ahead; 2013.

I smashed 2012, literally! My smash book is nearly complete. I need to get a bunch of pictures printed and added to the book and then it will be done! Yay! 

 

Ahava Genevieve Sheafer
Reflections ~ 2012: girlfriends and Florida (Keegans Grille, Ghirardelli, 4-seater surrey, hot tub hairy-man, Landry's,.....amazing!), I turned 40 and found out that I was going to be a granny (awesome!), I almost lost my husband (so thankful for paramedics and LIFE), HCM Gala, Pennel family vacation at Monkey Island, Grace and Hannah ran their first 5k with me, I ran the Joplin Memorial, my kids went to prom for the first time (thanks to the 'Toddards' :) for their friendship!), we had chickens, summer Olympics, many motorcycle adventures...a NEW motorcycle...caught in a rainstorm on our first ride on the new bike!!!, WHOLE conference, cousins White Cloud weekend, swing dance social with my kids, green smoothies, Rangers football....John broke his hand, Brie threw an amazing shower for Trevor and baby girl, Ahava, Eureka Springs adventure with my man, we celebrated our 18th anniversary....Grammie and Grampie celebrated their 70th!!! I held my firstborn grand-baby, Ahava. I learned to love me, simply for me.

A new year ~ 2013. 
**#13in2013....13 5ks of various kinds - mud runs, memorial run, foam 
   run, color run, night runs, etc. I am excited and I look forward to each of them. 
**Yay for kettlebell workouts! I just received my first kb for Christmas and now I am 
  working to purchase more! I am going to work  hard to firm up using kb and tabata workouts! 
**I'm going to support my disc golfers. Chris and John are both playing in the PDGA World 
  Championship tournament as well as others. Fun excitement!
**Read more, mostly non-fiction books that will encourage and challenge me. 
**Capture our life with pictures. I haven't taken many in the past year or so.
**Listen to the "little" things more diligently, because they are really the big things in life.
**Organize my grocery shopping and be more frugal! 
**Family dinner table more often
** I am going to love me. I am a pretty, cool woman. 2012 was a great year of realizing that 
  and I want it to continue in 2013 

  

No comments: