Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Celebrate

Hello. Life is moving right along. My Life Notebook isn't a life saver. It is a tool...a great tool! I have to choose to use it. The past few days have been difficult as far as keeping up on the schedule. Chris has been home and that throws me off my groove a bit. I love being with him and I am not complaining...it is just different when he has my attention. Today he is working on a small job so we will do our best to get things done this morning. I pray that God will bless me, and all of us who are organizing life, and my efforts. Amen!

Yesterday my first nephew, Caden, turned three. Wow...when I say life is moving right along it really is. Caden and his mama, Jaime, lived with us for the first 2 years of his life. He is very special. Birthdays are a big deal to me and it is my heart to really celebrate the life of my loved ones.

Today, Chris and I are going to pick Caden up and take him out for ice cream.

Today, Chris and I are setting a little bit of time aside to let Caden know he is a blessing and that we celebrate him.

Life, it is worth celebrating. How can you celebrate today?

No comments: